Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good bye and Hi

Finally i need to say good bye to my old house and say hi to my "NEW" house

Today morning i wake up at 7:30am cause i want to take ride near by my house

and i ride until don know what the time my mother call me back to clean all my staff

when i go back home that time i feel so sad and feel want to cry (but don have la)

i clean all my thing about 9 something the car has come for take all the things to my "NEW" house

when i go that time i take the last picture of the house and get on to the car go to the "NEW" house

i go to "NEW" house is sit my uncle car i really want to say MCB but i cant cause he is my uncle

i think why he so rich still want to sell the old house WTF he thinking MH

but as a kid like me cannot say too many thing so i just stay a side

if you is me what will u do to him?